Incode Systems, Inc.
Outlook Automation products
- An Outlook VBA script that automatically saves all sent e-mail to the file system
Outlookx is a command line utility (generally run in a Command Prompt in Windows, or from a Batch File) which completely automated export of data from Outlook to text files.
Outlookx Contacts Contacts.txt
- Exports all basic contact information to a tab-delimited file named Contacts.txt
Outlookx ContactProps Props.txt
- Exports a list of all Contact property names
Outlookx ContactDistLists Lists.txt
- Exports all Distribution Lists to a tab-delimited text file named Lists.txt
View the full usage (all options are described) for the current version at this page.
Options are available to select only specific contact properties and control column and row delimiters.
Outlookx requires Microsoft Outlook to be installed on the same PC.
Incode Systems also offers these Excel utilities that you may find useful. See their usage and details here:
- XLImport Imports data to XLS files with a large number of options.
- XLData This allows simple updates of an existing Excel document.
- XLFormat Allows changes in formatting (similar to those handled by Outlookx) in existing documents.
- XLS2File This is basically the opposite of XLImport, it will extract a text file from the default sheet in an Excel document.
- XLScript Runs a script which makes changes, including formatting, to an existing Excel document.
These are Word utilities. See their usage and details here:
- DOC2File Exports a word DOC file to any supported SaveAs format.
- LabelDOC Creates a DOC file from a text file for printing labels.
To receive a license to use these products, we require you to purchase 1 month of email support for the product. This gives you a license to use this product on a single computer indefinitely. Our regular price for this 1 month of support is $50, but we have a limited time price of $25.
The software offered on this page is commercial copyrighted
software licensed to the user by Incode Systems, Inc. (ISI).
While there is currently no cost to obtain this software,
ISI does not guarantee that this software will always be
available at no cost.
Furthermore, ISI assumes no liability whatsoever for any
problems incurred through the use of this software.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. See License